Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Family Time

 

Hi everyone

Lisette here with my layouts for September.  I was lucky enough to be at a Scrapbooking Retreat last week.  I created the two layouts with some of the new Scrapmatts products. Stay tuned for some more examples over the next few months!

My first layout is from one of my favourite spots.  Mum and Dad live a couple of hours up the coast from Sydney.  When we visit I can sit and watch the beach from this spot for ages!





Products Used:-


ST5049 - Stencil Lattice



CT064 - Love this view


CB1068 - Hearts 01


CB1146 - Leaf Spray 01


CB1236 - ScrapWords 22


It was so good to get out of the house, with the family, once things started opening up in Sydney, in May, after lockdown.  Fingers crossed for those in Melbourne, that you will have this opportunity soon!  We 'escaped' for breakfast.


Products Used:-

ST5030 - Stencil Flowers

CB1277 - Scrap Words 61
Covid 19

CB5176 Wildflowers 03

CB5189 - Flourishes & Leaves 01

CB1159 Hearts 05

Hopefully by my next post in October, everyone has had an opportunity to get out and about to enjoy the warmer weather.  Look forward to seeing how you use these fabulous Scrapmatts products.

Until then, happy creating.

Lisette 😄



2 comments: