Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Christmas Magic

 Hi all

This is a belated post for me from last month.

I've started Christmas designs, there are some beautiful Christmas ranges and accessories already, so I couldn't resist.

On the base of this layout I have used one of the new Scrapmatts Doily stencils with texture paste and then have highlighted it with gold wax.

I have then layered lots of torn and fussy cuts pieces from this paper range. It is then finished using the Scrapmatts chipboard which I've used a combination of inks and sprays to give the shabby chic finish.




I had lots of little bits left, so I did some more fussy cutting and lots of layering on this card. The chipboard I've used my copic markers to colour over. And of course Christmas is a good excuse to use extra bling so have finished it with Kindy Glitz.







I hope that you all have as much fun on your Christmas 2020 creating as I've had so far.

Heather
















3 comments: