Tuesday, December 15, 2020

December Creating with Lizzy.

 Hello there! Here we are in December.. What a ride this year has been.. For some, this has been a difficult year.. For me it sure has had its ups and downs..But there is something about Christmas that brings out something special I think!

I have two layout to share with you today for my Scrapmatts creating.. The photos I use on my layouts may not be the best focus or have people looking at the camera, but the moments are what makes a photo special I think.. My first layout is using a photo of my Granddaughter and her Daddy looking at some flowers growing in a pot.. Children have a wonderful way of getting us adults to slow down and look at the wonder of nature.. 

some closer views..

 

I have used these fabulous Triangle Chipboard for some interest and dimension.. I simply cut them in half so there isn't much that is hidden under my photo.. 


 

I love the bracket shape used for this word chipboard, and a closer view of the Diamond stencil I have used on the back ground.




I thought this title was perfect for this sweet moment of Father and daughter..


Love blooms here..



And here is a list of the Scrapmatts products I have used on my layout..

ST9070 Diamonds  


 
 



CT005 Love Blooms Here 



CB5156 Triangles 01  



CB1239 Scrapwords 25



The second layout I would like to share is using a photo taken many years ago of my family at Christmas time.. I wanted to do a Christmas layout, and then I realized my stock of Christmas Chipboard has been deleted.. (insert sad face here..) Dont be like me and run out of Christmas chippies.. go to the store HERE FOR YOUR FESTIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!!!   However I did still create my Christmas layout with other goodies and I am happy with how it turned out!

Some closer views..


I usually like to add some interest to my back grounds by way of water color or mist and pop a bit of stencilling on.. I managed to take a photo of this back ground before I began covering it up with my papers and photo..



I used these Lanterns to embellish my page.. Simply painted in white with some red rhinestones and a little pop of glitter glue to add to the festive feel! And again I have popped some Chippie Stars on the back ground.. A pack of those Stars goes a long way!!



The String Circles with the stars were placed on the top and bottom of my photo and just put slightly under the corner.  The Lamp post was treated the same as the lanterns..



Another view of the back ground with the stencilling, and the fabulous Ornate Topper under my photo..


Merry Christmas..


 

And here are  the Scrapmatts products I have used on my layout..


ST9086 Bling 




CB5138 String Circles 02 



 CB1191 Scrap Words 03 

 


CB5137 Ornate Toppers 01 

 


CB5128 Lamp Posts 06 



Just a little reminder that Scrapmatts has a NEW LINK TO THEIR STORE HERE!!!!!

Thank you for your continued support this year.. For those who celebrate I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.. And I hope to see you all in the New Year of 2021.. 

Take care.

Happy Scrapmatting!

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love the first pic it is so sweet and the colours in the second layout are so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these pages are so gorgeous Lizzy! Love the triangles on the first page and the photo is just beautiful. Love the colour and the fussy cut flowers. Great family photo on the second page too and you used some fabulous chippies here as well. I love the scrap words .. they are so handy to have in your stash. Stunning work as always. xx

    ReplyDelete