Friday, December 18, 2020

December Scrapmatts Creating with Kim

 

 

 

Hello...hello!

A very warm welcome to you all!

Wow! December is here and as I write this, Christmas is one week away!

Today I would like to share a Christmas layout, I have created...I have had this photo for just over 2 years and I knew I wanted to scrap it, but was waiting for the right papers to come along! 

Scrapmatts has a fantastic range of Christmas chipboard, make sure you check it out

HERE

Now, let me show you my layout...

[A Very Merry Christmas]

 For this layout I have used 2 Scrapmatts Stencils. I have added thick cardboard behind my photo and also under one of the paper strips, just to add in a little height & interest.
I also used plenty of fussy cut elements & some die cuts. I randomly added cardboard to the back of some of the elements, again to add interest.
 Tucking in a little muslin/gauze here and there just to soften the layers





Scrapmatts Products Used
(If you click on the product below you will be taken to the Scrapmatts Store)

 

 

The second item I have created is a gift tag 

It's not Christmas related...another baby gift tag!

There has been a run of them lately, lol




 Scrapmatts Products Used

 

I kept this tag pretty simple, as I wanted the lace & stencil work to stand out


I hope you have enjoyed looking & reading about my creations and may I add it has been another amazing year creating for Andrew and Sof @ Scrapmatts

Before I go I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas

I hope all your beautiful people are happy and more importantly healthy

Let's hope 2021 is a major improvement on 2020

Love and Christmas Blessings to you all

 

Until Next Year

Happy Crafting From Me

 Kim Ewins 



 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Kim.. Love the layout and what a sweet tag too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this, saw it irl life and it is stunning

    ReplyDelete