Monday, December 7, 2020

Easy Christmas cards by Annette

 Hello my lovelies and welcome to my first post on the Scrapmatts Blog. To say that I was excited when Sofie asked me to be on her design team would be an understatement, not only excited but extremely honored to be asked. I have been a long time fan of Scrapmatts and have had the pleasure of meeting both Sofie and Andrew on numerous occasions. Honestly, you could not find two more genuine and generous people if you tried. 

I also have the privilege to call the gorgeous Kim Ewins my friend. We have know each other for over 20 years (our sons were at the same school) and we get together once a fortnight, if not more, for some scrapping time. 

So what I would like to show you all today are some very quick and simple Christmas cards that I have made.









Scrapmatts Products Used


christmas ornaments

 


 Christmas shapes


Layered poinsettias


White polyester lace


10mm White polyester lace


Seasons Greeetings


5mm Red gold Craft Gems


5mm Gold Craft Gems


Set of 5 Lace flowers LM009


ST5052 Stars Stencil


CB1093 Reindeers 01 Red


Thankyou all so much for your warm welcome you have given me and I look forward to seeing and being inspired by all the amazing creations.

Hugs and Love

Annette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annette! How lovely are all these cards you have created.? They look wonderful. and a great inspiration for Christmas which is just around the corner!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ideas ... love the simplicity 💕

    ReplyDelete