Saturday, December 12, 2020

Happy , Love, Smile & Goodbye from Jodie.

 Good Morning All

Wow December is already upon us. How's the Christmas Shopping going??

I am nowhere near prepared and I will have a new grand baby to spoil.

Today I would like to share with you my layout using Scrapmatts Chipboard & papers from Uniquely Creative called Something Blue. 




The photo for this layout is from my wedding a few years ago and I had the white border printed on them, so this was perfect for the colours.


I have coloured the words with a Black Sparkle Pen. 



I wanted to leave the leaves and flourishes in the white colour.


The butterflies are from the Cut-a-part Sheet.


This layout also features lots of fussy cutting, stencils, stamps and of course lots of bling!!!!

These are the chipboard pieces used below


Leaf Flourishes


Wildflowers



If you don't have the Black Sparkle Pen then you can purchase these words already coloured as pictured.



I would like to finish by wishing all our wonderful followers 
a very



and may 2021 bring health, wealth and happiness.

It is with heavy heart today that I must say goodbye to the Design Team.
I have had the most amazing time and the support from the team, Sofie and Andrew is beyond words.
I am going to miss you all.
But


As some of you know, I have my own business called 
Craft on the Run which is keeping me very busy.
It is such a privilege to do something I love and get to create everyday.

Til we meet again.
Please take care & stay safe.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.


Signing off

JD
xx









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Jodie! and all the best to you too for a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lizzy. Merry Christmas and have a safe & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete