Friday, December 4, 2020

December Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Wow can you believe we are into December already, not long till Christmas now!!  Today  I wanted to share my creations for this month with you all.  I have a Layout and a couple of cards using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies.

First up is my Layout....

"Beautiful Memories" 


I have also used an older Chipboard piece across the centre on my page which is CB2004 Page Borders 03. 







Some close ups....






My second share for this month is a couple of cards.

I broke out the alcohol inks again this month to create the backgrounds for the two cards.  I have so much fun playing with them.
I have also used the Scrapmatts Corrugated Sheets in the circles on these cards.

"Happy Birthday to You"






Some close ups....




Second card.

"Best Wishes"






Some close ups....




Well that's all from me today.  I would like to wish you all a Ver Merry Christmas and safe and Happy New Year, enjoy spending time with your loved ones!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx



2 comments:

  1. Wow your layout is absolutely gorgeous.. and your cards are mini masterpieces .. love all the color and textures...

    ReplyDelete