Thursday, September 23, 2021

Food layouts!

 Hi everyone, 

Lisette here with my layouts for September.

This months challenge at Just Add Flair, is food related. So many of our special occasions, and every day events are centred around a meal and the food.

Although the focus of my two layouts isn't the food itself, they are about events which revolved around food.

The first layout, which is my DT layout for Just Add Flair, is from Easter this year and the family sitting down for lunch.  I also did something different this time.  I have done two 12x6" pages.  They are quite simple and have no mixed media background!!









CB1068 Hearts 01




CB5189 Flourishes & Leaves


CB1236 Scrap Words 22



CB6105 Assorted Words 23




My hubby turned 60 in January. We had dinner with his family at home, and dessert and birthday cake was Vanilla Slice - his favourite!  And yes they are Bananas In Pyjamas candles - why not!





ST9079 Pattern Stencil


ST9050 Hearts Stencil

CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB1236 Scrap Words 22


CB1159 Hearts 05


I hope you have found some inspiration from my layouts and how to use the fabulous Scrapmatts chipboards and stencils.

Until next time, 

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😊















1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful memories scrapped on fabulous pages.. love them.!

    ReplyDelete