Friday, September 10, 2021

MemoryDex Cards- By Crece T

Hello fellow Scrapmatts fans, Crece here with you today to share something I am really enjoying at the moment creating... MemoryDex Cards

MemoryDex cards are a great way to make fun little memory cards, you can add photos, favourite quotes, special notes & stories you want to treasure.
I will eventually add some photos and write a few little memories from my last cruise I went on back in 2019 to the back of each of these MemoryDex cards.
These are fun ways to also use up left over patterned papers you have lying around.

Here are 3 I have created with a Beach Paradise theme using
Scrapmatts Chipboard

I left the drink with umbrella & straw raw as the white mist looked effective against the yellows & pinks from the Mintay Paradise range.
I add a little pink paper string the the tag also.


I have used a darker yellow here for the sun so it would pop. The umbrella is a mix of yellow with hints of pink, and the glasses I used pink ink to colour them.


The pineapple from Beach 04 is adorable, I used yellow and green ink to colour it and added the Tropical Bliss chipboard tag word with some pink paper string.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
Be sure to come back again and have a look at all the other wonderful creations from the rest of the Design Team.

Crece xxx



 

1 comment:

  1. Very clever use of these clipboards 🙌💛 beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete