Friday, September 17, 2021

Smile layout by Kim

 


Hello all...Kim here to share a layout I have created using some of my favourite Scrapmatts products!!!

I have created this layout of my daughter, Samantha. 

This is one of my favourite photo's of Samantha, it was taken at her engagement photo shoot, by a very talented photographer here in the Central West of NSW

let me share my layout with you...

[Smile]





Scrapmatts Products used;

(Click on the images below to be taken to the Scrapmatts Store!!!)





I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my project for September and I hope wherever you are that you are going okay?

We are not living in the easiest of times and a little bit of craft is a great way to take our minds off things.

Hope you find some time to create and escape!

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting






2 comments:

  1. Oh this layout is absolutely stunning!! Love the chipboard left raw and that photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a romantic and beautiful layout 👌 🥰

    ReplyDelete