Wednesday, September 15, 2021

September Creating with Lizzy

 Hello there! How are you today? It is Spring and my garden is singing with blooms and bees and I love it!

So I have a layout with a spring feel to it to share with you today. In September there is in Toowoomba a Carnival called "the Carnival of Flowers' and there are many private gardens as well as the Parks that are especially prepared for this time. For todays layout I am using a photo of my Daughter sitting in front of a beautiful bed of Lavender taken quite a years ago during the Carnival of Flowers.

and I will share some closer views of the lovely Scrapmatts products I have used.


I stenciled some leaves onto the background for some interest.. I had some Federations Corners that I painted with white acrylic paint and popped them in the corners of the background page.. I also wiped some white gesso around the edges with my finger. The leaf spray was painted with water colors.. I did lots of layers of the water colors to bring up the color.


This is a close up of the layered Design, the bottom piece was painted with the purple and the top piece was painted with white.. It makes a lovely contrast. My title came from the Assorted Words pack.


I thought this Flower sprig worked well on my page.


On the other side of my photo I used the Lavender Spray and those sweet little butterflies were from that pack too.


and my layout.. 


humm I can almost smell the lavender!! 

Here is a list of the Scrapmatts products I have used on my layout.

ST5004 Leaf Sprays 



CB5165 Lavender 01



CB6116 Assorted Words 29 



CB1234 Flowers 12



CB5166 Leaf Spray 15 




CB1127 Australian Federation Corners 03



CB6045 Layered Design 02 



Thanks for popping by today, I do hope you are keeping well.. Thinking of those who are going through lockdowns. I hope it will all be ok soon.. Perhaps a little online shopping might brighten your day.. you can do some browsing in the SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE HERE!!!! 

Until next time, Happy Scrapmatting!

4 comments: