Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Planner Essentials

 Hello & Welcome

Now that my kids are a young adults I don't really have the photos like I used to and scrapbooking a 12" page can be a real struggle.  Then thinking about my own photos, well they are just not as frequent....hmmm why one asks.  I suppose because we don't think about taking pictures as much off ourselves and what we do.    Well recently I come across Elizabeth Craft Designs and I love the concept of Planners, not in the traditional sense of a daily insert, but just the idea of shrinking everything down and documenting things that I did, something more for myself.  I have to say its a bit of a learning curve shrinking everything down and thankfully Scrapmatts have some perfect little chipboard pieces that work in beautifully.

These will be my first few pages, I want to document around Covid, as much as everyone is sick of hearing that word.  However this has been life changing for so many people in many ways and whilst we who have lived it might not forget future generations may or may not come to know it as we did.

I went with the Simple Stories Lemon Zest Collection, thought it was fitting.  We all know the old saying when life hands you lemons you make lemonade.  I feel like that is what so many of us have had to do to get through these times.


By clicking on the above link you will see the items I have used from these two Card Element packs.





I've only used the word Family from the above piece and of course the little snails 
was so cute I had to somehow make sure that little guy went on it, symbolysing how slow
 life had become in this pandemic. 






Well I hope you've enjoyed my share today, something different and I hope it gets you thinking that you also should maybe documenting more about yourself than other's all the time.



1 comment:

  1. wow this looks like a great memory keeper and the touches of the chipboards looks great!

    ReplyDelete