Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Best Day Ever - A moment in time

Good morning all This month I created a layout using the left over of this clock chipboard piece which was perfect to showcase this moment in time when my hubby surprised me with our puppy, Teddy (Theodore).
I painted the top background in white paint and the hands and lace work on top in gold. The background was just simply covered in paper. I added some lace around the edge to highlight the round edge
The butterflies were left over from Frames 02, and I have embossed them with Speckled Egg Distress Glaze and layered them to give soe depth.
I finished off with the "Best Day Ever" title which was inked with both a pale pink and an aqua ink.
As always, I have added lots of fussy cut flowers to my page usig different heights of foam tape to give dimension. Thanks for spending time with me again this month Heather

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning... Circular layouts are my fav. and this is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh adorable photo and love your fussy cutting and layering..Love how you have colored the title of your page and the butterflies are a gorgeous touch too.

    ReplyDelete