Sunday, October 17, 2021

Cherish Your Tribe -Kim

 



Hello...hello!

Kim here with you today to share with you a layout created using beautiful papers, and awesome Scrapmatts goodies!

My layout features my daughter, Samantha with her tribe of special people on her wedding day. Three of her dearest friends from school and her two sisters.

Love this photo, taken by her very talented photographer on the day!


Let me show you the layout...

[Cherish Your Tribe]


I have used this awesome layered stencil to create background texture. 
Then adding layers of lace and fussy cut elements to create height and dimension.


Instead of just using the lace as it is purchased, I decided to cut away some of the flower elements and stick those on my project. The remaining piece I trimmed a little and also added this to my layout.














Scrapmatts Products Used
{click on the images to be taken to the Scrapmatts online store}







I hope you have enjoyed looking at my project as much as I enjoyed making it?

Scrapmatts has an amazing range of products suitable for a huge range of applications, Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Art Journaling and more!
 
Be sure to pop back here, to the Scrapmatts blog real soon as the design team post often!

Until next time & thanks for stopping by


 


2 comments:

  1. This layout is stunning Kim - you have nailed the dimension element … it looks so full and generous! And that’s a very precious photo and title 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so beautiful Kim.. a special photo to cherish indeed.. love the heart flourish under the photo.. a lovely feature!

    ReplyDelete