Friday, October 15, 2021

October creating with Lizzy

 Hell there! How is your October going? I hope things are well with you..

Today I am sharing with you my layout I have created with some wonderful Scrapmatts products.

I have a few of the lovely Arch Window Frames in my stash and I wanted to use them in a different way on my page.. They make great frames around photos but I felt like cutting them up and placing on my page as features.

As I usually do I started by adding some interest to the back ground with stencils, one with texture paste and the other with an ink pad and dauber.

 


I cut one frame in half and I left one frame whole.

 

I kept a bit of a butterfly theme happening with these chipboard butterflies that I colored with glitter gel pens, adding different layers of color until I was happy with the rustic look.

 

I colored the feathers the same way with different glitter gel pens to give a multi-colored look. and placed them over some fussy cut feathers.

and my layout.

Remember to smile everyday.

 

I hope I have inspired you to look at your Chipboard and see if there is some way you can use them in a different way.  We are only limited by our imagination...  and that is where the Design Team inspiration comes along.. make sure you pop by again to see what else we have been creating!

The Scrapmatts products I have used on my layout..

ST9040 Butterflies Stencil  




ST5048 Lattice Stencil 



CB6038 Arch Window Frame 01


 


CB1222Feathers 02

   




CB1252 Scrap Words 35 

 


CB4012 Frames 02 (Butterflies)

 

Thanks for coming by, I hope you have a creative day.. For all your Scrapmatts products you can pop over to the Scrapmatts Online Store HERE!!!

Until next time, 

Happy Scrapmatting..

4 comments: