Sunday, October 10, 2021

Loving These Moments - By Crece T

Hey everyone, Crece here with you today to share a layout I have been working on.

Loving These Moments

I love one of the latest releases from Mintay - Apple Season, and just had to create a layout to share.

Here are some Close Ups...

I love using the Scrapmatts Titles. They are so simple and come in a great variety of words.
I have used some Ranger Embossing powder in Red Cinnabar to cover the chipboard.


I find using the String Circles set a Great way to frame subjects in photos.
I have also embossed this with Ranger Embossing powder in Red Cinnabar.


CB5139 String Circles 03


Thanks for stopping by, make sure you come on back and check out the rest of the design teams creations this month.

Hope you have a fantastic crafty week

Crece
XXX


1 comment: