Thursday, October 7, 2021

The best of friends

 Well here we are, a lot of you are still trapped in the nightmare that is Covid-19 and the ensuing lockdown but thankfully for us here in Orange we are out, still having cases so you never know what it is around the corner. Hopefully you have managed to get some creativity happening and on that note I hope that I can inspire you with my latest pages, using the, as always, gorgeous Scrapmatts products.

The pages I have done for this month are of myself with my gorgeous scrappy friends, Kim Ewins and Rachael Funnell, two of the most talented and beautiful people I am blessed to be able to call friends. Sometimes we get together for just a day and will go for lunch and then a roam around some of the lovely parks we have here. These pics were taken in the pride of our town, well that is what I think, Cook Park, it is a whole city block with a beautiful begonia house, duck pond, aviary, sunken rose garden and lots of other things to enjoy.



On this page I used one of my favorite stencils which I inked through and then extended it to give a lovely flow on the page, some corrugated cardboard, and the small wildflowers frame and some cut little scrap words.

PRODUCTS USED








This second page is again at Cook Park in the beautiful fernery which has a stunning water fountain. Again I used a stencil to add some more black elements to the paper to compliment what was already there, plus the fantastic brick wall stencil which was perfect for the background.

From the Wildflowers pack I cut the largest frame to make it fit around both of the pics, it is a bit dauting when you see how large it is but this way you can make it work for your advantage. Adding a nice green ink helped to make it all tie in together with some more scrap words and leaf pieces.



PRODUCTS USED



Well that is all from me for this month, I hope that wherever you are, you are keeping safe and trying to get through these troubling times. There is nothing like some retail and scrapping therapy to help with that so make sure you check out the awesome products on the Scrapmatts site.

Until next month
Hugs and love to all
Annette xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh tow beautiful layouts Annette! and I love the wildflowers chipboard pieces you have used on your pages..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creating, Annette and they look even better in real life!!!!

    ReplyDelete