Tuesday, May 12, 2020

EPIC LEGENDARY LAYOUT




Hello Scrapmatters.

I hope you are all safe and well and had a fantastic Mother's Day.

Today I am with you on the blog sharing my layout I completed recently using Scrapmatts Chipboard.

This layout features my not so little 'baby'. 
He turned 21 yesterday.


PLEASE NOTE THIS IS BEFORE CHIPBOARD WAS ADDED.

You can see the end result in the video.

I have done a process video for this layout which you can see here:



For this layout I used the Cocoa Vanilla Papers called Legendary.















Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed looking at this project.

You can shop the new designs here:


**************************************************

You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month






2 comments:

  1. Well he is a bit wild to hold that thing!! eekk!! love your fabulous layout with all the details!

    ReplyDelete