Sunday, May 10, 2020

Loving these Moments Layout - Crece T

Hello Scrapmatts friends and Happy Mother's Day. Today I'm sharing with you a layout I created with a photo of my Mum and I.

Loving These Moments


I dont have too many photos of my mum, which is something I am trying to change. My Mum HATES having her photo taken... Capturing moments of her is a very hard task, she will turn around as soon as she sees a camera out...hands go up to cover her when the phones come out. So on those rare moments she will agree to having her photo taken you just have to jump on it!

Below are a few close ups...


I used CB6092 Ornate Frame 20 and coloured it using  Tinby Designs Colour Crush Powder in Grape.


Here you can see the stenciling I did using Stencil 9070 Diamonds and Pearl embossing Paste by Dreamweaver. After applying the embossing paste, I like to use a heat gun to make the paste bubble, It creates some great texture.



I always make sure I have a supply of CB1158 Butterflies 20 in my Scrapmatts chipboard stash.24 Butterflies ranging in size come in this pack and make a great little addition to your projects.




Sometimes just adding a few Scrapwords to your project is a simple finishing touch. Here I used the words Cherish Beautiful Memories.

CB1236 Scrap Words 22

Thank you for stopping by,and enjoy the new week.

xxx


2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Crece! I love the frame around your photo and butterflies are always a good idea!! And wow love all those Scrap Words!!

    ReplyDelete