Friday, May 15, 2020

May Creating with Lizzy.

Hello there,
How are you today? I trust you are keeping well and I am so happy you have come by the Scrapmatts blog today.

I have a layout and a card to share with you.

I had a really special photo of my Daughter and her Fiance and my Granddaughter that I wanted to frame on my page.. So I looked in my Scrapmatts and found the gorgeous  Hanging Hearts Chipboard that I thought would be perfect!! Let me share some closer views to highlight the lovely Scrapmatts products I have used..


I popped a few stencilled Hearts on my back ground


I covered the chipboard hearts with paper that had been embossed to add some texture..


And my photo that is framed by this gorgeous Scrapmatts Heart Frame.. It is simply painted white with white gesso with some pretty pink rhinestones glued randomly around the frame.. I used string to attach the other hearts and make little bows on the frame..

To make the photo fit inside the frame I used the heart as a template to draw on my photo and then I cut my photo out..


It is then a matter of layering the photo between the frame and the heart backing chipboard..



And the Scrapmatts title completes my layout..

and my layout..


And here are the Scrapmatts I have used..

ST5035 Stencil Hearts


CB5112 Hanging Hearts 01 



CT059 Love This Moment



And I created a simple card that I would like to share with you.


I like cards that are reasonably flat so they can be posted.. I have colored the Rose chipboard with black to make them a feature.. They are so intricate and pretty.. a few mauve rhinestones to add a little pop of sparkle and match the flowers..

and the Scrapmatts I have used..

CB1202 Roses 02


CB1198 Scrap Words 06



CB1270 Scrap Words 52



The Butterfly from CB4012 Frames 02



I hope you have found some inspiration today and for all your Scrapmatts needs remember to pop over to the  SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE HERE .. and have a look around..

Take care... until next time..
Happy Scrapmatting...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and card 💜 I’m loving the hanging heart stencil and the way it’s over the color spayed on the base!

    ReplyDelete