Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Scrapping with Heather

Hi

Thank you for having a look at the blog.

This month I decided to use this beautiful range that I've had in my stash and not want to use - and I found this really old photo from our honeymoon back in 1999 that went really well with it.


I have used 2 different Scrapmatts stencils with gold texture paste and a white texture paste to the background. I have then used a deep purple spray to soften it.


I have also used the spray on the chipboard, then used a gold sharpie to highlight the word "Love" in the title.
The flowers have also been sprayed and layered the finished with a Nuvo Drop in the centre.

Below are the stencils and chipboard I have used on this page.





I have also had this Australiana chipboard  range for a while, I will admit it was a challenge.

I had this idea to hand make flowers then do a card with acetate with a die cut over the top for the front of the card, then try and make the Australiana chipboard a bit more vintage by keeping it simple and layering it. I haven't decided if I like it yet or not, but have learnt over the years that even if I don't someone else will - and if not there are some very easy techniques you could take from this card to make your own very effective card.




Anyway, I hope that I was able to inspire you in some way. See you again next month.

Heather
xxox



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and love your aussie themed card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo pretty Heather! I adore how you used all the flowers 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is amazing, and such a pretty layout too xxx

    ReplyDelete