Friday, May 1, 2020

Changes are coming!

Good afternoon
Well none of us have been able to escape it, unless your an essential worker, most of us have been in some sort of lock down.  Although not much has really changed for me,  I work from home,  however I have missed simple things like going to yoga and eating out.  I know takeaway is still available but I'm a restaurant kind of person.  If I'm going to pay for a meal they need to cook at least as good as better than me otherwise I might just as well make it myself.  

This Friday at midnight I think they said here in QLD, they are starting to relax some of the rules.  We can travel 50kms and go to National Park.  With that in mind I can just imagine everyone flocking to these places and the social distancing going straight out the window as it has done at the beaches.  So I've decided to stay at home a just and remember the days when going to the park for a picnic was something you did without thinking about it.

I found some pictures I took awhile back when my mum was visiting and we took her up to Toowoomba for the day.  Love Toowoomba, its one of my favourite places.  Its way cooler up there at certain times of the year, it has less humidity and I love how its a great little place to get around with some awesome foody places.  So if you haven't had a chance then next time your here check it out.

Anyway I decided to scrap this photo and I have used a couple of my favourite Scrapmatts pieces.  The titles are always the perfect size for your layouts and if not I love that you can just cut away the bit that's not relevant to your layout.  On this one I used A Day at the Park, but since we weren't really there all day I decided to cut the A DAY part off. I have also used the Hanging Jewels in white mist.

At the Park

   




  The title was treated with some lovely Finnabair paint, love how sparkly the paint is.





I have embossed the hanging Jewels with some platinum embossing powder.



Hope you enjoyed today's inspiration, thanks for dropping in and stay safe.


3 comments:

  1. Yes Tooowoomba is a great place!!! Love your layout.. fabulous details!! I love the creative way you have used the hanging jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a visual feast for the eyes 💚 really stunning Fiona 💚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creating, Fiona
    So much to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete