Monday, May 4, 2020

May Creations with Tania

Hi there!

Firstly I hope everyone has kept safe and well in these crazy times?? So today I have my May projects to share with you all using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts products!!

First up this month I have a card to share.....

"Happy Birthday To You"






A few close ups....




My second share for this month is a BTP, I have altered one of Kaiser's Frames.





A few close ups....




I have also used some Hearts from our Corrugated Assorted Shapes Sheets.

Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

6 comments:

  1. These are so soft and pretty 💕 beautiful work Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...beautiful...beautiful
    Love everything Tania!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creating Tania.. love all the blooms and great use of the Scrapmatts too!!

    ReplyDelete