Monday, July 13, 2020

Hello Rustic Cards

Hello 

I hope you are all finding time to be a little creative.

Today I would love to share with you my latest creation for Scrapmatts.

HELLO RUSTIC CARDS



The background for these cards were created with Oxide Inks.

I have also used up some of my bits of my leftover chipboard from previous DT projects.

These titles are from the new chipboard words.








The brick wall is from the CB5183 Bricks


The circle frames are from the CB5139 String Circles.



For this card if you don't have an ephemera frame, you could substitute for the following chipboard

CB6096 Ornate Frames




I hope you have enjoyed this project and I would love to see your card creations.

Share them on the facebook page or leave in the comments below.

You can shop the new designs here:


**************************************************

You can find more from the designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month











3 comments: