Friday, July 10, 2020

Make Your Dreams Happen - Crece Thomas


Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share a layout I created using one of the NEW Block Stencils from Scrapmatts. I have also created a little video demo of me using the Stencil to create the patterned paper for my layout.

Make Your Dreams Happen - Layout
This is my lil man Fletch...well he isnt so little anymore, But I have a heap of photos of him when he was little that I haven't had a chance to add to a page.

And here are some close ups...
\

I used Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel to colour the chipboard pieces.



Video of me Demonstrating the New Block Stencil.









CB1238 Scrap Words 24


Thanks for stopping by, make sure you head back to the Scrapmatts blog to see more awesome Design Team work from the rest of the team.
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Wow Crece what an amazing back ground.. so dimensional!! and such a cute photo too... The new stencils are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, that background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the video... it’s great to see how new products are used 💜

    ReplyDelete