Saturday, July 4, 2020

July Creations With Tania

Tania joining you today to share my projects for July...  Firstly I hope you have all been surviving during these unusual times?.... Thankfully things have settled down well in SA and we are getting back to some sort of normal.  Anyway back to my creations I have a layout and card to share today using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies!! 

My first share is a layout.....























Some close ups....





My second share is a card.  Yes still playing with alcohol inks, just love them and they create such awesome backgrounds......






Some close ups....





Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx


3 comments: