Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July Layout from Kim




Hello....hello!!
Kim here with you today to share a layout I've created using some of the glorious new products from Scrapmatts!

Today's layout features the 

and the 

 

 I have also used a variety of sizes in the new

  

Now....
To show you my layout




Below is a photo of how I combined the two stencils
 












Other Scrapmatts Products Used;

 

 
 





I love the new products from Scrapmatts.
Really gets the creative mojo flowing!!!
Make sure you pop on over to the 
Scrapmatts Online Store


And have a look!!!
I do hope you have enjoyed my post and I hope I have inspired you in some way?

Until next time
Happy Crafting

from

Kim Ewins  






3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creating Kim..love the new stencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning layout Kim, the new stencil look amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete