Wednesday, July 15, 2020

July Creating with Lizzy.

Hello there! How is your day going? Great I hope!! and I hope the cooler weather means more inside crafting time!!!

I have a layout and two cards I would like to share with you today!

The layout is a page I created using a photo of my Grand daughter when she was only a few days old.. I could probably scrap this photo a million times I love it so much!! I will share some closer views and then my layout..

 
I usually look at the back ground paper and see if I can add anything to it, and for this layout I decided to add a few sweet butterflies and flowers with a stencil using a pink ink pad and dauber.


This sweet baby carriage was also just patted with a pink ink pad for a soft color that did not cover any of the chipboard details.. 

 
The bow was colored the same way as the carriage.. and the flourishes were painted white..


 
I used a little strip of lace under my photo to add some softness and a feminine touch!

Moments..



I framed my photo with the delicate and beautiful Ornate Frame and I used two ink pads of differing pinks to add a slightly darker pink around the outside of the frame..I like how it turned out!!

and here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used on my layout..

 


 

  



  

  


  



I was feeling a bit creative and thought I would try and make a step card using the Step Card Template.  I also used the Montage Creations which make things so easy..It was a matter of cutting out the template and folding along the lines and lining the card base and then embellishing it..



This is the base cut out and folded as per instructions on the template.. and then it was time to cover the card and add embellishments..

 
This is the Montage Creation I used and it also is as easy as cutting out the picture and side and bottom strips and gluing onto the card base..



And here is my card.. 




And a closer look at the Scrapmatts Chipboard I used for embellishment..

Then I thought I would create a feminine card using the same method..
And this is my second card..

 

and a closer look at the beautiful rose chipboard..


I colored the rose chipboard with a gel pen..

and here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used for my cards..

The male card..


 



  


  

  


   


  



and for my feminine card.


  


  

  

  


  

  


Well thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have found some inspiration for your creating with the wonderful Scrapmatts products..

Until next time, 
Happy Scrapmatting!!









4 comments: