Thursday, July 23, 2020

July Creating

Hi everyone

Hope your are all safe and well.  Aren't we living in strange times!  There is an advantage of staying close to home - more time to be creative.

As you know I love making my own backgrounds with paints and mists.  I've taken the opportunity to learn some new techniques while things have been quieter.

It is really sad that we can't travel at the moment, but hopefully some more layouts from our trip to Borneo and George Town Penang, last year will help with the travel itch.

This first layout is us with some of the street art in George Town.  It is amazing!

I used a stencil with coloured texture past on the background and I just love these delicate chipboard pieces.


Products Used:-



Stencil 9024 - Bricks


CB6105 Assorted Words 23



CB1071 Hearts 04


CB5082 Leaf Spray 02



The next layout is Tim and I at sunset on Turtle Island.  We had just seen some baby turtles making their way from the next to the water - truly amazing and magical.



Products Used:-


Stencils 9064 Pattern


CB6105 Assorted Words 23



CB4069 Ornate Frames 26

 

CB1236 Scrap Words 22


I hope my layouts have given you some inspiration to create.  If you are back in lockdown - use your time wisely, CREATE!

Stay safe and well.

Fingers crossed that by next month things will have settled and we will have returned to whatever our new normal will be.

Until then,

Lisette 












5 comments: