Saturday, February 15, 2020

February creating with Lizzy..

Hello there,
I am back creating with the gorgeous Scrapmatts products this year..and I hope I can inspire you to use your Scrapmatts too..

I have a layout that I created using a lovely Title chipboard and my favorite Chipboard pieces..
I would like to share some close ups and then give you the products I have used..



I simply adore the Wildflower chipboard and I will never tire of using it on my pages.. I have left it raw or unpainted on this layout.. However I have lined the background with paper to add color to the flowers and I used kindy glitz in the centres for some sparkle..And did you know that Scrapmatts has lace pieces? I have used some pretty lace on my page..and just a hint of stencilling to add some interest to my back ground..


Sometimes I get stuck for a title for my layout, however with the fabulous range of Chipboard titles it is easy to find an eye catching title for your layout. I have embossed this piece with a sparkly pink..

my layout..


I have used a photo of my youngest Daughter when she was little.. my the time goes by so quickly.. Can you see the banner I have under my photo? I have used the negative from the Flags chipboard and painted it a brown color..

and here are the Scrapmatts products I have used..

White Polyester Lace LL013

 

ST5048 Lattice Stencil

 

CB4073 Wildflowers 12

 

CB1263 Scrapwords 46 

 

CB5101 Flags 02 






    I have used the negative pieces.. they make great little banners!!






and I have created a simple card using the Wildflowers chipboard with a Scrapmatts Sentiment.. I put little pops of liquid pearls to add some interest. quick, and looks great!!


And it isn't too thick so it should be good to pop in the post too..

and I used.....

CB1269 Scrap Words 51 

 

CB5177 Wildflowers 04 
 


That's all from me today, thanks for coming on by... Keep coming in and seeing what the Design Team are up and you are sure to find lots of inspiration on ways to use your Scrapmatts..
Thanks so much,
Happy Scrapmatting!


8 comments: