Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Metallic Junk Journal Front Cover

Metallic Junk Journal Front Cover


Hello again.
Welcome to February 2020.
Today I would like show you my Metallic Junk Journal Cover using Scrapmatts chipboard.





I have used lots of metal embellishments too.
Just love these Prima Frames.






I have used Finnabair Metallic Waxes to colour the chipboard and embellishments.
These are my favourite mediums to use at the moment.

Chipboard used 








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed looking at this project.
I will be offering this as a class in my store in the next few months. 
Head over to my blog for more info.

You can shop the new designs here:

There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************************************

You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month



JD
2020
xxx


3 comments: