Sunday, February 2, 2020

Love this moment Layout - Crece

Well here we are and its already February, This month I am sharing with you a Layout I created using some Scrapmatts Chipboard and Stencil.

Love this Moment Layout

I used texture paste through Stencil 9003 Circles, Available in A4,


to make this appear to be bigger than it is, I cut it in half and tucked it under the many layers of pattern paper.
I coloured this using Silver ink.

I have used this chipboard in black.

CB1236 Scrap Words 22

I used the word 'Forever' from this pack.

Other Products Used include-
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla ‘Pretty Bits’ Unforgettable paper
Colour Blast - Shimmer Sprays & Floral Delights 2 Stamp
Embellish With Flair - Flairs
Washi Tape

Thanks for looking, come back again soon to see other Design Team members creative work.





5 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful.. I love how you have cut up your chipboard to make it look bigger.. great design too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Crece!
    As Lizzy said gorgeous design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles. One of my fave's to use. Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Crece!! Love the colours and details

    ReplyDelete