Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Tule (too-lay) Fog - with Heather



This month my intention was to do a masculine page with these rustic papers and rustic chipboard pieces, but then I came across this amazing photo and the plan changed.

The was taken in San Luis Obispo County near Cholame, CA on Rt. 41 taken on  17th January 2020 by a friend of my parents. She has taken some of the most amazing photos and I have permission to use and share them, so you will see more as the year goes on.

Lorrie told me that the fog is called Tule (or too-lay) Fog - I love this!

I started the page by adding some texture paste on the base page using the Scrapmatts stencil Gears using a bronzy coloured texture paste

I had 3 different size photos (all the same photo) and have added a photo matt for each using white cardstock then attached them together using foam tape so that you can see a bit more of the one underneath

All of the Scrapmatts chipboard was just simply inked with pinecone ink and attached to the page using clear drying glue

The flowers were handmade using some of the left over patterened paper







These can be found at http://papertoleaustralia.com/

I hope that you have enjoyed this layout, I'm looking forward to designing with more of these amazing photos!

Heather
xxox





5 comments:

  1. Amazing layout and love the photos layered like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Heather - this is REALLY special - and a very cool design... it’s awesome the way you can barely tell where the photo ends and the page begins 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really...really stunning work, Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete