Sunday, February 23, 2020

Magnificent Views





Hi everyone

Lisette here with my layouts for February.

I love both of the layouts I have for you today.  I also have a passion for sunsets. One is quite busy with lots of bits and bobs, the other is more simple!

This first layout is from my trip early last year to Ningaloo Reef in NW Western Australia.  We hiked up to ridge at Yardie Creek to watch the sunset of the water.  Absolutely beautiful.




CB5127 Diamond Mesh 03



CB6110 Ornate Frames 25



CB6095 Assorted Words 18



CB1197 Scrapwords 05


CB1192 Scrapwords 04


My second layout is also a sunset.  This time up a mountain not a ridge! We had climbed 3,270 metres and we were only 3/4 of the way up.  We summited the next morning.  It was so magical with the sun coming through the clouds and from behind the mountain.  The photo intensifies the colours a bit, but it was almost the same.






Stencil 9002 Hexagons


CB5114 String Circles 01


CB1148 Name Plates 01

CB6095 Assorted Words 18


CB1239 Scrap Words 25


I hope you have found some inspiration from my layouts and some new ways to use the fabulous products from Scrapmatts.

Until next time

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 












2 comments: