Friday, February 7, 2020

Love The Way You Smile Tag + More by Kim





Hello...hello!!!
Kim here with you today with my first share for this year...

I'm excited to be creating for 
Scrapmatts for another year!
Today I have a two gift tags to share with you, celebrating 
LOVE
With Valentine's Day only a week away as I type this post up!

Let me share with you my first tag.
I simple love this one!!!

 I love the contrast in colours!

 To create this gift tag I made my own base out of thick cardboard and then glued red cardstock over the base. I then used the small heart stencil from Scrapmatts and texture paste to make the heart background.
Once this was dry I inked around the outer edge using a blending tool. Next I cut out numerous hearts from cardstock and also canvas paper and inked the edges of the red hearts. I then stuck my Scrapmatts Chipboard pieces in place and arranged & stuck down the hearts and other elements.

Scrapmatts Products Used
 
My next tag is the opposite of my first, super soft and pretty!
 For this tag I also created my own base, then covered it with some pretty paper & inked around the edges.
Then I stuck this gorgeous Scrapmatts Steampunk heart in place and the Scrapmatts sentiment. 
I decided it looked a little plain so then I added some beautiful Scrapmatts lace.
(Did you know Scrapmatts stock lace in their online store?)
CHECK IT OUT

 Then I stuck down a few other elements

Scrapmatts Products Used

 The final project I wish to share today is a layout all about LOVE

For this layout I used one of the newer Scrapmatts stencils, and let me say how much I like this one!!
Lots of possibilities with this stencil....my daughter has even used it to decorate some of her books/dividers for her study this year and it looks amazing!

 I did my usual thing with lots of fussy cut flowers and lots of layers, including some Scrapmatts Lace Flowers Motifs



 Scrapmatts Products Used

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my first projects for the year, here at 
Scrapmatts?

Make sure you head on over to the 
and checkout all that Scrapmatts has to offer

Please make sure you pop back here in a couple of days to see what the other Design Team Members have been creating!

Until Next Time 
Happy Crafting

Kim

Kim Ewins 




 

5 comments:

  1. Oh such LOVEly creating! Those tags are beautiful and the layout is stunning.. love how the frame takes my eye to the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful Kim. Love the way you have used the leaf stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty on the Kraft cardstock �� divine projects xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love all the layering

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Kim and that layout is just amazing xx

    ReplyDelete