Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Getting my Scrap On....


Good morning Rikki here today..... This year for me is all about setting goals and getting my photos on a page.... I am attempting to do a layout a day !!! Yes I said one layout a day...... the aim is to stop over thinking pages and get them into albums.... because sometime you can get a little obsessed with all the pretty bits and forget why we do this in the first place.

So the first layout is all about the photos. I have a had these in my draw for awhile and the though of scrapping them all individually wasnt going to work so a big double layout came to mind..... 15 photos in total with some Scrapmatts Chipboard of course.






CT034 Making Memories



CB1192 Scrapwords 04



Another mission this year is to use paper rather than collecting it!!! That means working with a collection till theres none left including scraps..... this is where a little mixed media and an elegant title will help create a layout like the one below.







CB1262 Scrap Words 45

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous palette and well done for scrapping a page a day - that’s just fabulous... I wish I could be this productive 👌

    ReplyDelete