Thursday, September 4, 2014

Spring has SPRUNG!

Hello Scrapmatts fans! 

I am super happy that we are now in my favourite season  SPRING! 
Here are some of my new creations using Scrapmatts chippies :)

Love Your Smiling Eyes

 On this layout I have used: CB4060 Ornate Frames 17 which I have coloured black and snipped in half to make my chippies go further. I have also used: CB1189 Scrapwords 01 and the W from the CB6084 Alphabet Flags 01

Next up is a cute colourful card I made for a challenge but never got around to posting it!!



Rainbow Bird Card




On this card I have used: CB5045 Birds 04 and dipped them randomly in dylusions ink sprayed onto a mat. 

Lastly here's a quick messy layout I completed:


Today


 on this one I have used:CB6092 Ornate Frame 20 Which I gessoed and then randomly painted with Sparkling H2O's, CB1190 Scrapwords 02 and CB1200 Scrapwords 08 to draw attention to the centre of the layout and the pics. Lastly I have added in a few of my FAV Scrapmatts chippy - CB5082 Leaf Spray 02 in behind the flowers.




Thanks for looking! 
Now go and enjoy some beautiful sunshine!

luvReneexoxo

3 comments:

  1. The dylusions 'birds' look fabulous! (& the layouts do too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Renee! The colours you use are always so fabulous - particularly on the birds!!!

    ReplyDelete