Wednesday, January 14, 2015

First Christmas Canvas by Kim :)




Hello all!
Kim here to share a creation using some awesome
products.
My first post for 2015 here on the Scrapmatts blog & today I want to share a 
 Christmas canvas I created of my Grandson
 'Flynn' 


 I have used the negative of the Scrapmatts Snowflakes as a stencil
 (I truly love these snowflakes! Just so STUNNING!!!)
Using the negatives as stencils is a fabulous way to get value for your money!
......and we all love that!





Scrapmatts products used;

I'm looking forward to lots of creating this year & I have been busy
making Christmas cards for Christmas 2015, they just need
 a little machine stitching on them! (trying to get a head start....)
I am also making 'Night Before Christmas' gift boxes for my children using
 lots of Scrapmatts Christmas goodies, which I shall show you once complete.
  

I hope you a planning a creative 2015?
Be sure to keep popping in to see what the 
Scrapmatts DT have been busy creating and why
not head on over to the 
& become a member!

Cheers
Kim





1 comment: