Monday, August 21, 2017

Captured Moments

Good morning how are you all?  Well that was another weekend gone and we seem to also be flying through August.  Today I am sharing with you two layouts I have created using as always the lovely Scrapmats chippies.

First Up is a picture of my daughter, we purchased some of those online coupons to do learn how to decorate cupcakes to look like flowers. Whilst we did have fun doing this, we left a little concerned about the product that was used to ice them....


The frame used was heat embossed with Stampendous aged scarlet, I loved how it turned out.  The glossy look on the word captured was also achieved using black embossing powder.



On my next page, I have used the CB6062 Shells, I have inked them using Tim Holtz distress ink and popped a bit of glitter on them to bling them up a little.  The white chipboards are probably my favourite items to add to a page, the ink just works beautifully with them.






Products Used:








Thank you for joining me today.

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to see how the rest of the team use the versatile Scrapmatts goodies. Love what you did with the shells.

    ReplyDelete