Friday, April 13, 2018

Two layouts for April

Hi everyone and welcome to my April post.

This month I set the challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff challenge blog and the beautiful Sofie and Andrew here at Scrapmatts are sponsoring it.

I chose the theme to be  "Its all about me".  As scrapbookers we don't usually feature ourselves, this is the time to do so.  Pop on over and have a look at the Design Team's layouts and you can see how varied they are.

I have used lots of my favourite embellishment on this layouts and they are all from local Australian companies and handmade businesses.


 As usual I started with a stencil or two and used Colour Blast Paste and shimmer pots to create my background.  I matted my photo with Red cardstock and then used Coco Vanilla papers, stickers and words.  I added a heart, a flair and flowers.

That is not all I used!  There are quite a few Scrapmatts Chipboard pieces.  The swirl, tag, frame and word pieces have all be altered with Colour Blast Shimmer colour and embossing powders.

Products used:-


Stencil 9002 Hexagons





Stencil 9005 Cracks



CB6113 Scrap Words 32





CB1209 Scrap Words 12



CB6116 Assorted Words 29



CB4069 Ornate Frames 26



CB6110 Ornate Frames 25

I am also on the Design team at Scrapbook Top 50.  Here is my layout for this months challenge.






Again I started with Stencils for my background, matted and layered some pattern papers behind my photo and embellished.

Products used:-




Stencil 9002 Hexagons (in A4)



CB6106 Assorted Words 24



CB1236 Scrap Words 22



CB1038 Dragonflies 06

Hope these layouts have inspired you to create this weekend.
Why not pop over to Show Us Your Stuff and Scrapbook Top 50 Challenges and she what you can create.  You can find both of these on Facebook.  Don't forget to use the fabulous Scrapmatts products.

Until May, Happy Creating

Lisette


2 comments:

  1. These look great Lisette, I love the added texture from the Scrapmstts stencils on your back grounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages and love the background stencilling too!

    ReplyDelete