Thursday, July 30, 2020

Memories Last Forever

Hello & Welcome 

Just when so many of us thought we were getting some normality back in our lives,  we have another Covid-19 wave.  This is effecting so many people and my thoughts go out to everyone who is really struggling at the moment.   

Today I'm up with a page that allows me to think about the wonderful time we had in Perth a few years back, was hoping to get there this Christmas again to see family.  However WA has locked its borders gain so who knows at this stage.


I have used all sorts of chipboard on this one, a large circle behind the photo which has been embossed with Tim Holtz speckled egg embossing glaze.




I have also used a couple of words on my page, one being from CB1269 

 


The Twigs were coated with Finnabairs Sparks paint colour in Fairy Wings.



And I used the largest of the circles in this group.




Well I hope you enjoyed my share today and its given you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting 



2 comments: