Sunday, November 15, 2020

November Creating with Lizzy.

 Hello there! I hope your day is going well.. Here we are in November.. This year is getting along so quickly!

I have two layouts to share with you today and I hope they inspire you in your Scrapmatts creations.

For my first layout I have used a photo of my Son in the middle of a jam session.. He has been a Drum player since High School and he really gets involved in his playing.. I have used several different Scrapmatts chipboard pieces and a favourite stencil..

some closer views..

 

I think this title is perfect for my page and for my son.. I popped some bling on the notes of the music chipboard for some sparkle. I have used a Music Score Border chipboard that was painted navy blue. (For those who read music, this is the music to Happy Birthday, but I loved it for the way the notes sweep across the layout.. there are no rules to how we use embellishments, I go by the look of them. Having said that this chipboard would be perfect for a Birthday layout too!!)


 

I stencilled some stars onto the back ground and popped some chippy stars painted navy for some dimension..


 


Another closer view of the Music Chipboard..


 

I popped some Chevrons painted navy on the Retro Squares chipboard.. Layering chipboard looks great I think!


Live every moment..

 

and here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used..


ST5002 Stars  


 


CB1249 Stars 04 


  


 


CB2010 Music Score 01 


 


CB5141 Retro Squares 01 


 


CB1252 Scrap Words 35 

 


CB5106 Chevrons 01 

 



The second layout I would like to share is with a photo of my Daughter at the Brisbane Ekka some years ago.. She has a country heart and while she lives in the City, the country life is a part of her.. While at the Show she was able to get close to some cows while they were resting in their stalls..

And Scrapmatts had a perfect country Chippies for me to use!!

Some closer views..

 

I popped a few special little words around the page.. I thought the Barbed Wire frame was great for my layout !!


 

Some Chipboard flowers colored and flower sequins popped on for sparkle..


 

How cute are the chippy Cows!!?? 



I love them!!! Simply colored with an ink pad. I added some color to this one with a gel pen.. I love the windmill too.. My dad had one on his farm when I was growing up.


Love is kind.


 


And here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used for this layout..


CB1198 Scrap Words 06 

 


CB5177 Wildflowers 04

 


CB1145 Flowers 09 

 


CB5181 Barbed Wire 02 

 


CB5182 Australia 02 

 


I hope you have been inspired today to use your Scrapmatts and do some creating..

Thanks for coming by, pop by again and see what the Scrapmatts Designers are up to..

Until next time,

Happy Scrapmatting!

NEW LINK TO THE SCRAPMATTS STORE HERE!!!   


2 comments:

  1. The stencil work you did on that first layout is OUTSTANDING - I'm sooooo messy with mine that I cannot help but admire when someone utterly nails it! Gorgeous pages xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are stunning Lizzy, gorgeous details too!

    ReplyDelete