Sunday, April 18, 2021

'Adorable' layout by Kim Ewins

 


Hello all...Kim here with you today, to share a layout I created using some gorgeous Scrapmatts chipboard.

Let me show you my layout!

[Adorable]


It's so easy to create great layouts with Scrapmatts chipboard!!!
I have kept this layout relatively simple, just using layers, fussy cut elements and the Scrapmatts chipboard and some twine.





Adding cardboard or foam dots behind your layers creates interest to the eye.












I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout...Harvey is a very cute subject to scrap.

The Scrapmatts Neville Retreat is not to far away now! 

Hope to catch up with a few of you there!

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting 




4 comments:

  1. Oh Harvey sure is adorable!! and I love your layout, the Scrapmatts chipboard placed around your page looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely incredible work as always my friend

    ReplyDelete