Friday, July 23, 2021

Ularu

Hi everyone

Lisette here with my post for July.  I hope everyone is OK!  With so much of Australia in lockdown at the moment, I hope you are all making the best of a bad situation and staying safe.

The bright side of lockdown is that you have to stay home and therefore can spend lots of time crafting.

In May hubby and I were lucky enough to have a trip to Ularu.  We were so excited.  We were meant to go last year to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary, but Covid put an end to that.  So glad we made it this year.

What an amazing part of Australia it is.  Definitely needs to be on everyone's bucket list.

My first layout was for the June challenge at Just Add Flair, which was a wintery scene.  Although not typically a photo, we were well rugged up as it was early morning and quite windy.



ST9076 Cobblestones Stencil


CB1268 Floral Spray 16


CB1262 Scrap Words 45


CB1236 Scrap Words 22




I love the photo in this next layout.  We did a sunrise segway tour around the rock.  We were all photographing the sunrise and I turned around and saw this beautiful reflection in the windows of the bus.  What a fluke.  Again I have used a Just Add Flair flair.





ST5056 Mandala Stencil


CB1068 Hearts 01


CB1271 Scrap Words 55

CB6105 Assorted Words 23


I hope you have been inspired by my layouts.

Fingers crossed Covid settles soon.  In the mean time stay safe and well.

Happy Scrapping

Lisette





2 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts Lisette.. great photos and memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you capture and create using your precious memories!

    ReplyDelete