Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Day at the Beach - Crece T

Greetings all the way from Queensland....Its Crece here with you today to share a couple of projects I have been working on. I hope you are all well and have been busy crafting.

My first project is a layout of my favourite furbabies... 
My Short Hair Border Collies, Bowie & Maggie May

A Day at the Beach
This Photo was taken while we were away camping at Moore Park Beach near Bundaberg

Now for some close ups of all things Scrapmatts






I used 
I left them as white mist as i thought they added to that rustic beach feel. This set of shells is fantastic to also add to your projects because of the shape and markings as they add texture to your work.

CT044 A Day at the Beach
I love using the Scrapmatts titles, so simple to use - I just dabbed some soft sandy yellow coloured ink.

CB6062 Shells 2


ST5063 Stencil Scallop Pattern
I used embossing paste with this stencil and it gave the layout the look i was after.




I also created this Off the Page project


And here are some close ups..




This is a stunning off the page piece, I painted mine with silver paint. I then put the patterned paper on the backing, with a larger photo in the center.




Thanks for stopping by for a look, be sure to pop back every few days to check out what the rest of the design team have created.



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Crece 💚 the colors have blended perfectly 💚💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a convert for anything to do with the beach, love your furbabies and oh my goodness what an incredible off the page project

    ReplyDelete