Saturday, November 26, 2022

Lots of Sunflowers mixed with a little Christmas

Good morning all Well I've got lots to share this month. I found a new paper range and went a little crazy. So I have 2 layouts and 2 cards to share firstly. Then I've got a Christmas project that I've been teaching. To start with I've used this beautifuly bright sunflower range to create these 2 layouts
Although I have created them as 2 single pages, they could very easily go into your album as a double set. I have used CB5152 Circles 02 on both layouts, I just cut it into 2 pieces. I kept my decoration of the chipboard very simple this month and just went around the circles with a black marker.
The titles were done using sentiments from CB1251 Scrap Words 34. This pack is great if you are stuck on how to decorate your chipboard, or are in a hurry, as Scrapmatts have done the decorating for you. You just need to stick it down and go.
I also made 2 matching and very layered cards.
The chipboard that I used was CB6151 Words 36. Again, there was so much going on on these cards, the best and easiest way to make the chipboard pop on these cards was to simply ink with a black marker.
Also this month I have been teaching (as I do every month) at the Scrapbook Superstore, and we have been working on these beautiful beyond the page Christmas Trees. I love that Sofia and Andrew are able to make them personalised with our names in the baubles.
We had the idea to make them look more rustic, so we covered the tree portion in burlap, and then kept the accent pieces pretty simple. Some were covered in glitter cardstock. Some were painted and some were left raw. To make the baubles look round, I painted them first then added glossy accents to them. The one with my surname "The Woodalls" was my original piece. The lime green one was my 1st demo piece for the first class. I am teaching it again today (which is a day before this goes live), and will be doing it with a burnt orange accent. I am hoping to be able to get back on here before this goes live and add a photo. If not I will pop a photo into the comments when this is shared on facebook.
These are some of the women that attended my first class with the trees that they made.
Anyway, I've shared a lot this month, so thankyou for sticking around with me. Heather

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work, I feel bad that I haven't done my tree yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've done enough trees for everyone now, but they are very cute

    ReplyDelete