Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Marvelous March

 Well, my lovelies here I am again, bringing what will hopefully be some inspiration for you all. 

My first page is of my lovely great niece Lailah with her magnificent horse, to say that there is a bond between these two is an understatement, something that can be seen in the photo.


For the chipboard title I inked it with a nice rich chocolate brown, added a key and did something a bit different with the chipboard leaves, I spritzed the plain leaves with water and once they were a little bit soggy, not too much, I pulled the layers apart, inked with a lovely green and tucked under the flowers. This not only gave them texture, but also gave at least two to three leaves instead of just one.


PRODUCTS USED

CT094 - Best of Friends - Raw


CB11166 - Leaves 02 Raw


4mm Pale Pink Acrylic Craft Gem


The brass key I sourced from the last Scrapmatts Retreat at Neville, but there are some lovely packs of keys on the website, check them out.

Next, I have my beautiful cousin Sandra and her handsome husband Rod on their Wedding Day, I cannot begin to tell you how much I love her, she is the most amazing person, and I am so delighted that she has found someone who will love and cherish her, like she deserves.

The gorgeous Layered Heart and Cog set, plus some other cogs just seemed to really fit with this photo especially once they were inked a lovely silver as did the inked brick background using the same silver as on the chipboard, again some pretty blue bling, and Scrap Words to tie it all together.


PRODUCTS USED




CB1076 Gears 04 - White Mist






Well, that is all for me for this month, I truly hope that all is well with you and yours, I'm looking forward to sharing with you again next month.
Until then 
Hugs and Love
Annette
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment