Friday, July 7, 2023

July Scrapping

 Hello again my lovelies and welcome to my post for July. I missed last month, my bad, but sometimes these things happen and there isn't a lot you can do about it.

This month I have two very different pages, the first is of my cat, Lotus, she can be a bit anti-social and tolerates me because I feed her. It is really hard to get a pic of her where she's not looking like she is plotting your death! This is probably the best I can get; she will be 11 this year and still likes to play and cuddle up to me on the bed of a night.

I inked the title, little cat and the mandalas (which I cut in half and used each side of the page, more bang for your buck that way) black, on the little hearts, which were leftovers from CB6117 Assorted words 30, I used a beige ink that has a lovely shimmer to it, and for the little butterfly, also leftover from the same set, white ink used.


PRODUCTS USED










Second page is my gorgeous little neighbour Alaina, she makes the cutest little Easter Bunny ever.

I wanted to make this page full of colour and used her bunny ears as the inspiration. The word Easter was inked a lovely shade of shimmery pink, little birds in a different pink, yellow and blue. I kept the Bunny chippie intact and just inked the letters to match the colours on the page. Finally, a brick stencil used behind the pics helped to pull it all together.




PRODUCTS USED

CT138 - Easter BUNNY


CB1087 Birds 02


ST9023-A5


Well that is me for this month.
Happy creating and see you next time.
Hugs and love
Annette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment