Friday, November 24, 2023

Fabulous Ladies

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been missing in action these last couple of months.  We had a fabulous overseas holiday to Spain, Portugal and London, and then some technical difficulties!

Before I show you layouts from our trip, I want to share a couple of recent layouts of some beautiful netty ladies in my life.  

I recently attended a scrapbooking retreat and these layouts were inspired from some online challenges.  I hadn't scrapped for ages and find that these challenges are great to get the mojo flowing.





ST9024 Brick Stencil


ST5084 Stencil Symbols


CB1268 Floral Spray 16


CB4069 Ornate Frames 26


CB6117 Assorted Words 30


CB1236 Scrap Words 22







ST9076 Cobblestones Stencil


CB1249 Stars 04


CB1236 Scrap Words 22


There are many online challenge sites who have new themes each month.  Its a great way to be inspired to create.

Hopefully I will now get back to regular posting!  I have some great layouts for you in the next few months - photos from our trip.

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😊





1 comment: