Tuesday, May 20, 2014

summer layout+soft passport cover

Hi dear scrappers!
Today I have for you two projects to show.
First layout about our vacation in Crimea last year. For it I used different details like dots, stickers and of course Scrapmatts chipies.
I think the air baloon, ancor and frame are perfect touch for my project :)






Ancor as a part of word :)



The second project is my first ever soft passport cover.


For it I used  very unusual and unique fabric with  embroidery and beautiful birdcage 





Have a nice day!
Tanya :)

5 comments:

  1. love these projects the layout is so clean and fresh and your passport cover is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fantastic projects! love the LO, so cute and fun. And the passport cover is simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is simple and fantastic...loving the idea of a passport cover..gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the passport cover. Great to see Scrapmatts being used in a different way.

    ReplyDelete